We are currently accepting applications for August positions. We hire on a first-come, first-served basis and everything must be turned in ASAP. Please see the list of items that we'll need to gather up in order to arrange an interview. I'll give you a call to go over all of this!
As a reminder, some of the benefits of teaching in South Korea are:
- Free round trip air to and from Korea*
- Free furnished housing
- Competitive salary
- National Health Insurance
- Contract completion bonus and incentives
*Airfare will be reimbursed at approximately $1150USD on your first paycheck. We offer loans on a first-come, first-served basis-we can certainly talk more about this option if necessary.
Here is the checklist:
#1. FBI CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- USA (see attached instructions) URGENT! Must apply ASAP
- Canada: http://www.l1id.com/pages/564-
- UK, New Zealand, Australia, please email me
#2. RECOMMENDATION LETTERS - 2 required **please forward the attached guidelines to all potential letter writers
- These can take several weeks to obtain, and we can't arrange an interview without them, so please reach out to your professors and/or employers ASAP. Please be sure to read the attached guidelines carefully! Pass them on to your referee if you'd like. Note that the letters must meet EPIK's guidelines 100% - no exceptions!
#3. EPIK APPLICATION **please send it to me without the essay for now
- Please fill out as much as you can on your computer and email the file back to me. Please leave the essay portion blank until we talk.
#4 PASSPORT - STYLE PHOTO
- Smiling, looking directly at the camera, wearing something professional, white background.
By the way, here are some links to blogs of some of our teachers currently teaching in Korea!